The unexpected can happen at any time. We know you buy insurance to protect you and your loved ones financially and provide peace of mind. With so many options out there, it’s challenging to know what insurance you should choose and what you should pay.
Having the right coverage at the best price is important to you, especially when it comes to auto insurance. But how do you go about making sure you have the protection you need without breaking the bank?
Here are five easy ways to lower your costs
- Get a Choice Check-up: Let us help you get a comprehensive review of your policy to ensure you’re getting all the discounts available to you. Do you have multiple cars or a good student driver on your policy? Then you may be eligible for discounts you weren’t aware of.
- Be confident that you have the right coverage: Our trusted advisors have access to dozens of insurance companies, which means they can shop prices to ensure you are getting the coverage you need at the best price. Not all insurance companies can do this.
- Use your smartphone: Put the technology to work for you. Contact us to learn more about an app-based tool you can add to your phone to help us tailor your rates and reward your safe driving behavior. Good drivers deserve the benefits of being smart drivers.
- Combine your policies. Do you own a home? Let us bundle your auto insurance with your homeowners to save you time and money.
- Check safety rankings before you purchase your vehicle. Insurance premiums are partly based on the price of the vehicle, cost to make repairs, likelihood of theft and it’s ranking when it comes to safety. You can check with us prior to buying to get an estimate of your expected insurance cost.Are you ready to start saving? Now it’s time to take the next step – it’s easy, we promise. Contact one of our local, trusted advisors at 855-INSURED to review your coverage and preparedness today. You’ll be glad you did.