Here we GROW again! Join our team at Choice Insurance Agency
We are currently hiring for a licensed Private Client Personal Lines Producer. With this in mind, if you know of someone who might be a good fit for our team, send them our way! Likewise, if this sound like an opportunity you may be interested in, let us know!
In detail, we have listed a full outline of the position and requirements we are looking for below:
The Choice Insurance Private Client Personal Lines Producer works independently and also with referral sources to identify affluent prospects in need of sophisticated personal insurance products and risk management solutions. In addition to new business generation, this position will work closely with management to define and implement the overall sales and marketing strategy of this department. All things considered, this is an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work within a growing insurance agency.
Essential Job Functions:
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow Choice Insurance Private Client Group by actively prospecting and writing new business from self-developed sources.
- Identify prospects for personal insurance products and services from referral sources and existing clients
- Establish and maintain a strong network of referral sources and centers of influence
- Work with management to continually improve our customer service offering through unique value-added services
- Provide proactive risk management advice to current clients
- Participate with support staff in stewardship meetings where appropriate
- Identify and close potential cross-sell opportunities
- When needed be involved with more complicated claims situations
- Work with support team to resolve client issues
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Consistent attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of work.
- Outstanding Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use technology to manage workflow and communicate effectively.
- Excellent documentation.
- Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing meeting deadlines and juggling multiple assignments.
- Strong computer skills including, but not limited to, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Solid proficiency in math for use in Excel required
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Adherence to all personnel policies, procedures and rules contained in the Employee Handbook.
- Ability to maintain professional and productive relationships with other staff, working closely with other departments where applicable
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or another relevant discipline required
- Must demonstrate successful track record of persuading/influencing others within the private client industry ideally in an insurance brokerage or other financial services-based organization
- Technical knowledge of personal lines insurance products and the unique needs of Private Client/High Net Worth clientele required
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), interpersonal, networking, relationship building, problem solving and decision-making skills required
Please contact us at 757-416-5193 or send your resume by email to Jamillah Currence at Jamillah.Currence@choiceins.com
We look forward to speaking with you!
Choice Insurance Agency