What happens financially if illness or injury prevents you from working?
Your greatest asset is your income, and no matter how well we take care of ourselves, accidents and sickness may happen.
- Do you have a plan for how you would cover expenses like mortgage, rent, car, college tuition and more?
- Do you feel overwhelmed trying to choose between short-term and long-term coverage?
- If you could not continue working, how would you continue to cover your everyday expenses?
- What would a stop of your income mean for you and your family?
Unfortunately, you could very well find yourself in a situation that is difficult to rebound.
Schedule my free insurance review
Many people relate disability with an injury, but that is not always the case. According to Principal, 96.5% of missed work is because of illness, not injury.
When you choose Choice Insurance Agency for your disability insurance, you can expect:
- A trusted advisor on your side that has the industry experience and can help think of all the “what ifs” in a judgement free, stress-free environment.
- Our team will shop multiple providers ensuring you get the coverage you actually need at a price you can afford.
- A personalized disability insurance policy that protects your income.