Have you ever thought the following about life insurance?
- I’m healthy, so I don’t need life insurance right now.
- It makes me think about death and I’m intimidated by the process.
- I’m confused and feel like there are too many options to choose from.
- I have financial obligations right now that are more important the life insurance.
- I don’t trust insurance companies or agents; they are probably selling me something I really don’t need.
Everyone needs life insurance, but it’s often the one topic no one wants to talk about. It’s the proverbial “elephant in the room.”
Speak to a trusted life insurance agent
Without it, your loved ones can be heavily burdened not only with your loss but also with the financial obligations that remain after you are gone.
You don’t need to wait for a big life moment to put this important protection in place.
Life changes and priorities shift, but the one thing that stays the same is the fact that family is important and so is our desire to protect them.
If anyone depends on you for your income, you need to eliminate the financial uncertainty they would have to face without you.
It covers the living expenses you leave behind:
According to Life Happens, experts recommend having life insurance that is ten to fifteen times your gross income, and many people need more than that.
Understand your options
Term life insurance.
- As the name implies, this is protection for a set amount of time such as 10-30 years. Typically provides more coverage at a lower premium.
Whole life insurance (Permanent life insurance).
- Coverage for as long as you pay the premiums. Accumulates cash value over time that you can use for any financial needs you may have.
- You can also combine the two types if a mix is the best solution for your situation.
- Our knowledgeable and trusted advisors understand the sensitivity of this topic. They are passionate about ensuring that the life insurance plan created for you will minimize the hardship and burden your loved ones have to face one day.
- With over 50 years of combined experience, you can put your trust in the fact that our team will help you find the right planning approach that not only protects your family at the best rate but also helps you get the best tax advantages.
Here’s how we make the process simple for you
Speak with one of our licensed agents who will ask you about your coverage needs.
Be confident that you have the protection you need and coverage that is easy to understand.
They will shop dozens of A rated providers to ensure you get the right coverage for the best price.
Stay connected with our e-newsletter, Your Life Connection. Find useful information about life insurance as well as newsworthy topics to keep you informed.