You should be able to easily understand your homeowners insurance.
Most people know that when you buy a house you are required to carry homeowners insurance. If you don’t maintain your coverage, you’ll violate your loan contract.
If a disaster strikes, you risk losing not only your home and your personal possessions but also face the risk of a lawsuit judgement against you if someone is injured.
When you start an insurance policy, you shouldn’t have to wonder if you’re covered, or what you are covered for.
You should be confident that you have the coverage you need and if you don’t, your agent didn’t do their job.
Schedule My Free Insurance Review
It’s crucial to have a trusted advisor who knows the intricate details of homeowners insurance – right down to the nuts and bolts.
Here are 3 of the most common necessary coverages you should have.
- Dwelling – pays for damages and total loss of your home in the event you have a loss including things that are fixed to your property such as your doors, windows or your cabinetry.
- Liability – protects your family from financial risks if they are found negligent or legally responsible for another party’s injuries or damages while on your property. It’s one of the most important types of coverage you should have for your home.
- Personal property – Imagine if you were to flip your house upside down, whatever would fall out would be personal property. Furniture, electronics, appliances and clothes are just some examples.
There are also endorsements or additional coverages to consider and your Choice trusted advisor can help you determine what’s best for you. Below are a few to discuss.
Schedule my free insurance review
Own homes in multiple states? Save yourself the headache of having different insurance companies for each property. We can write policies from New Jersey to Florida, giving you one point of contact for all your insurance needs.
Condo coverage through Choice has its perks
Most people dream of owning their own home and buying a condo may be the perfect solution. It certainly has its perks.
You may not have to cut your own grass. You may not have to power wash your own house, but if you have the wrong policy, you could have a lot of out-of-pocket expenses.
Our trusted advisors make it easy to ensure you don’t pay for coverage you don’t need.
We reach out to your condo association and request a copy of their master condo docs to review the coverage you are responsible for versus your association.
Saving you time and preventing you from paying for unnecessary coverage is important to us.
Don’t own your home? You still need protection.
Renters insurance is equally important. Landlords may require you have a policy.
It’s an inexpensive investment to give you peace of mind.
We can help you understand exactly what you need to cover,
but there are three key components in the event something happens to your unit.
- Personal Liability and Medical Payments to others – covers in the event someone is injured in your home for which you’re liable
- Loss-of-Use – covers living expenses in case your unit is damaged and becomes temporarily uninhabitable
- Personal Property – covers your belongings
- Our local trusted advisors are ready to help you and give you one point of contact for all your policies.
- We are committed and focused on your account, saving you time from having to search for the right coverage at the best price.
- We specialize in coastal coverage and policies for military and high movement families.
- Should you have a claim, our claims advocacy team will be on your side and help you achieve a successful outcome.
Here’s How We Make Insurance Easy for You
Talk with one of our licensed agents about what you need to protect.
We shop dozens of
A rated providers to ensure you get the right coverage for the best price.
Be confident that you have the protection you need and coverage that is easy to understand.